These strawberry Belgian cheesecake waffles are literally to die for. They are filled with creamy goodness. Not to mention how moist these waffles are. This is definitely a recipe that people will be begging you for! Well, without further ado let me introduce you to these waffles!
How to make waffles from scratch?
First, let me start by saying if you prefer the waffles mixture out of the box, that is completely ok. I can say the difference between the box waffles and my homemade waffles is that the homemade waffle has more taste. Also, they are fluffier.
How to make cheesecake filling?
To make the cheese filling may seem difficult. It also may seem like it will take a good bit of your time up but no. This cheesecake filling is so simple. The only ingredients you will need are cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract.
How long do waffles last after cooked?
Waffles are definitely one of those foods you have to be careful with. They can be so soggy but if you like your waffles soggy. Then go for it. So as far as home long-cooked waffles last I would say about 15-20 minutes before they become soft.
Can you warm these waffles in the microwave?
I warmed these waffles up in the microwave. I can say that they will come out soggy. My suggestion would be to save some waffle batter and make a fresh waffle when you are ready for another. Just pop the cheesecake mixture in the microwave for about 30 seconds.
If you liked this recipe then you should check out my maple glazed cinnamon toast!
Strawberry Belgian cheesecake waffles
- 2 cups All-Purpose flour
- 3 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3 tsp Baking powder
- 1 3/4 cup Whole milk or buttermilk
- 1/2 cup Olive oil
- 2 1/2 tsp Granulated sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 can Non-stick spray
- 8 oz Cream cheese
- 1 cup Strawberries
- 1 1/2 cup Powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup Whole milk
- In a bowl add in all of your dry ingredients(aa-purpose flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt)
- Mix all those ingredients together
- Now mix your wet ingredients in with your dry ingredients
- Turn your waffle maker on
- Spray any non-stick spray onto the inside of the waffle maker
- Scoop 1/2 cup of waffle batter and place onto the griddles of the waffle maker
- Allow to cook for 3-4 minutes or until done
- Set the waffles to the side
- In a bowl add in 8oz cream cheese
- With a hand mixer begin to mix the cream cheese
- Now add in milk and powdered sugar
- Strap the sides to make sure all the ingredients are well combined
- Once you have a milky texture, add the mixture onto your belgian waffles
- Top with chopped strawberries