This tomato bun burger recipe is so easy and convenient. I have always had a deep obsession with tomatoes. That’s why this burger is the ultimate recipe for tomato lovers as well as a healthier choice for no bread on your burgers!! So, I’ve bragged enough let’s get to making this tomato bun recipe.
Does this tomato burger have meat on the inside?
Yes, I have tried this recipe with ground turkey meat as well as ground beef. It’s all up to you! Another, thing I would like to mention that you don’t necessarily have to have meat inside of this tomato burger. How cool is that right?
What are the ingredients for this tomato bun burger?
The ingredient for this burger is a beefsteak tomato, sliced pieces of red onion, lettuce, cheese, mayonnaise, and bacon! That is it. This is literally the easiest burger you can make.
What ingredients will I need for the beef?
The ingredient for this recipe is just as simple as everything else. Seasoning salt, pepper, paprika, minced garlic, chopped fresh parsley, olive oil, and blue cheese.
How do I cook the ground beef or ground Turkey meat?
The first step to cooking the ground beef is to place them in a bowl along with all the other ingredients. Mix them together well. Next, you need to take a handful of that mixture and workaround in your hand until your able to get into a flat patty. Next, place into a preheated pan along with butter. Add in the patty and allow to cook until brown. Once the patty had also turned brown. Turn over to the other side of the patty and add a slice of cheese. Cook to your liking. Now slice your tomato and take a napkin and pat any juice from the tomato. Add your mayonnaise, lettuce, patty, bacon, and red onion.
If you liked this recipe, you will definitely like my Oreo banana shake to go along with it for a delicious side drink.
Well until next time folks!
Tomato bun burger
- 2 beefsteak tomato
- purple onion To your liking
- 1 lb ground beef or turkey meat
- Lettuce to your liking
- 2 slices bacon to your liking
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp minced Garlic
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp seasoning salt
- 1 tbsp onion chopped to your liking
- 1 tsp mayonnaise
- Place your ground beef into a bowl
- Add in all of your seasonings(sea salt,seasoning salt, garlic powder, olive oil, minced garlic, paprika, chopped parsley, and pepper.
- Mix all the ingredients together
- Pick up a handful of ground beef and flatten into a patty.
- Preheat pan to medium-high then add in the butter.
- Once the butter has melted add in chopped onions and beef patties
- Let the patties cook on one side for 15 minutes then flip to the other side for 15 minutes
- Slice your beefsteak tomato and pat the juice from the tomato dry with a napkin
- Use two slices of tomatoes as the bun then add mayonnaise , lettuce, burger, onion, and bacon in between the tomatoes.