This easy creamy bacon & spinach chicken is the easiest, tastiest meal you will ever have. The sauce is so creamy and delicious. This is one meal that doesn’t need any sides. You can cook this meal and eat it all by itself. This chicken and spinach recipe is prepared in one pot so the cleanup on this meal is minimal. The star of this meal would be the crunchy bacon that is smothered into that creamy chicken sauce. So, without further prolonging things. Let’s get into this healthy chicken recipe.
What are the ingredients for this bacon chicken recipe?
The ingredients to this chicken spinach recipe are super simple and can be found in your local grocery store. One thing that annoys me is a recipe that has the hardest ingredients to find.
The ingredient for this recipe is as follows:
Heavy Whipping Cream
What can I pair this healthy chicken recipe with?
This chicken spinach recipe is one recipe that you can eat by itself, but you can also pair this healthy chicken recipe with white rice or brown rice. I have also paired this delicious bacon chicken recipe with pasta noodles, and I must say it’s so delicious!
Can I use any other chicken beside chicken breast?
Yes, the great thing about this recipe is that you can literally replace the chicken breast in this recipe with any type of me! You would just need to adjust the cooking time for the type of meat that you are using. There you have it!
How do I prepare this creamy bacon & spinach recipe?
When I tell you this one-pot chicken meal is so simple, quick, and easy to make I am not kidding you! The only thing you must do is throw everything in one pot but here are the instructions below:
Instructions for Creamy Bacon & Spinach Chicken
*Season your chicken front and back with creole seasoning, black pepper, and garlic powder.
*Preheat your pan to medium-high.
*To your pan adds olive oil and butter. Once the butter has melted add in your chicken.
*Sear your chicken on both sides for 4 minutes
*Remove chicken from the pan.
*To the same pan adds in your bacon, onions, and garlic.
*Once the bacon is cooked add in your heavy cream and spinach then stir.
Add your chicken back into the pan then sprinkle parmesan cheese over the top.
*Add a lid on your pan and turn the pan to medium-low.
*Allow simmering for 5 to 10 minutes or until chicken is done. Season to taste.
In addition, if you made this recipe, please don’t hesitate to tag me on Instagram at @ronalyn_alston
Easy Creamy Bacon & Spinach Chicken
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Tbsp Creole Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tbsp Black Pepper
- 4 Chicken Breast Thinly Sliced
- 1/2 Cup Sweet Onion
- 1/2 Cup Bacon Chopped into small pieces
- 1 1/2 Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 cup Grated Parmesan
- 2 Cups Spinach
- Season your chicken front and back1 Tbsp Creole Seasoning, 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder, 1/2 Tbsp Black Pepper, 4 Chicken Breast
- Preheat your pan to medium-high.
- To your pan adds olive oil and butter. Once the butter has melted add in your chicken.1 Tbsp Olive Oil, 1 Tbsp Butter
- Sear your chicken on both sides for 4 minutes
- Remove chicken from the pan.
- To the same pan adds your bacon, onions, and garlic.1/2 Cup Sweet Onion, 1/2 Cup Bacon, 2 Cups Spinach
- *Once the bacon is cooked add in your heavy cream and spinach then stir.1 1/2 Heavy Whipping Cream
- Add your chicken back into the pan then sprinkle parmesan cheese over the top.1 cup Grated Parmesan
- Add a lid to your pan and turn the pan to medium-low.
- Allow simmering for 5 to 10 minutes or until chicken is done. Season to taste.