These cream topped Oreo-filled brownies are definitely one for the food heaven books! These brownies are so moist and filled with so much flavor! You definitely want to write this recipe down and save it for later!
Do I have to make these brownies from scratch?
No, of course not. You can make these moist creams topped Oreo-filled brownies with just an inexpensive box of brownie mixture from the store. To make these brownies, I used Betty Crocker fudge brownies. They came out perfectly.
What are the ingredients for these cream topped Oreo filled brownies!
The ingredients for these brownies would be whatever ingredients your brownie box called for and some Oreo’s. That’s it. It’s that simple.
How long do I bake the brownies for?
Again, this would strictly go off of the directions on the back of your box. If you check your brownies and see that they are still a little watery after you have followed the instructions on the box. Just allow cooking until they passed the toothpick test.
What toppings to put on this Oreo filled brownie!
For this recipe, I used whipped cream and crush Oreos for the toppings but there are so many other recipes that you can use. Raspberries, strawberries, marshmallows, nuts, just to name a few.
How long can these brownies last after baking them?
These brownies can last for about 4 to 5 days. I have heard of others freezing their brownies. I personally have never done so myself.
What are some sides to go along with these cream topped Oreo filled brownies?
I love to have a side of ice cream, a drizzle of caramel, and whip cream on my brownies. Yummy in my tummy. So delicious. You will enjoy my ice cream recipe to go along with these mouth-watering brownies!
If you enjoyed this cream topped Oreo-filled brownies recipe then you will love my oreo banana shake!
Well until next time folks!
Cream topped Oreo-filled brownies
- 1 box Betty crocker fudge brownie mix
- 2 Eggs
- 3 tbsp Water
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 20 Oreos
- 1 can Cooking non-stick spray
- 1 can Whip Cream
- In a bowl at in Betty crocker fudge brownie mix
- Next add in water, eggs, and oil
- Mix together until you have a milky texture
- In a pan oil the bottom with oil or with cooking nonstick spray
- Add in half the brownie mixture
- Then add in your Oreo cooking flat. Don’t not stack the Oreo cookies.
- Add the other half of mixture
- Take a spoon and cover the Oreos peaking through the Oreo mixture with the mixture
- Preheat oven to 350 Fahrenheit
- Bake for 22-25 minutes or until the mixture passes the toothpick test
- Take out the oven and let cook for 10 minutes
- Add whip cream and some crushed Oreos and enjoy!