This grilled chicken BLT burrito is the perfect addition to your summer picnic. So easy and delicious at the same time. When you bite in you will taste so many different flavors. Leaving your taste buds jumping for joy!!
What type of chicken do I use for my grilled chicken BLT burrito?
I use chicken breast. It’s so easy to deal with. I make sure to clean the chicken and chopped it into smaller portions.
What type of tortillas do I use?
I use the 8-inch, soft flour tortillas or you can use the carb balanced tortilla wraps. They are high in fiber and low in calories.
What ingredients are used in the Blt burrito?
The ingredients used in this Blt burrito are chicken, onions, avocado, lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, and bacon. The seasoning for the chicken is simple. It’s roasted garlic & herb, seasoning salt, and pepper.
What type of dipping sauce can I use?
The dipping sauce can be any sauce of your choice. I chose to use sour cream. I used yum yum sauce. You can make it from scratch or just buy the yum yum sauce from the store.
Grilled chicken BLT burrito
- 3 Boneless chicken breast grilled then chopped
- 8 Slices of bacon
- 2 Avocados sliced
- 1 Lettuce chopped
- 1 Tomato diced
- 4 Burritos 8-10 inches
- 1 cup Ranch to your liking
- 1/2 cup White onion to your liking
- 1/2 tbsp Roasted garlic & herb to your liking
- 1/2 tbsp Pepper to your liking
- 1/2 tbsp Seasoning salt to your liking
- 1 cup Yum yum sauce
- Cook bacon
- Place chicken in a bowl
- Add seasonings
- Place chicken onto the grill
- Chopped your chicken breast into bite-size pieces
- In a burrito add-in chicken, ranch, onions, avocado, lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, and bacon
- Place back on the grill for 5 minutes on both sides
- Dip into your yum yum sauce and enjoy!