Sweet mixed with a tiny bit of salty, is one of my all-time favorite flavors to taste. When it comes to this mouth-watering honey garlic chicken stir fry, not only is it on the healthier side but it’s so fulfilling!!
How to get chicken tender ?
The best part of this would definitely be the chicken, but you must cook the it the correct way. If your chicken is overcooked this meal definitely won’t be as enjoyable as it could have been. So, the key to tender, juicy chicken is simple! Cook your meat first. Place your meat in the oil and stir it occasionally. This will help the meat move around and give all the meat a chance to cook evenly. Don’t allow the meat to stick to the pot. If you notice your oil is becoming low, you need to turn your pot down and add in a tiny bit more oil. Let the chicken brown.
Can you replace the chicken?
So, the fun thing about this dish is that you can replace the chicken with pretty much any meat you decide. You can replace the chicken with steak, shrimp, and turkey breast. Just to name a few!
How to make honey garlic chicken stir fry
To make this delicious meal is so quick and easy because the steps aren’t hard at all. It's definitely what I like to call a one-pot meal. Who doesn’t love that?!?!! The first thing you will need to do is place the oil in a skillet. Then, allow the skillet to become hot. Now, add in your chicken and the rest of the ingredients. Of course, it’s a tiny bit more detail than that. So, I have a video down below to show you along with the printable instructions. Also, if you need a side to pair this recipe with, try my easy to cook white rice!
Well, until next time folks!
Honey Garlic chicken stir fry
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 lb Boneless chicken breasts thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp Garlic minched garlic powder
- ½ cup Onion red peppers or bell peppers chopped(optional)
- ¾ tsp Sesame oil
- 1 cup Carrots chopped(frozen or fresh)
- 2 cup Broccoli florets frozen or fresh
- ½ cup Chicken broth
- ¼ cup Soy sauce low sodium
- 2 tbsp Honey to your liking
- 2 tsp Cornstarch
- ¾ tsp Salt to your liking
- ¾ tsp Pepper to your liking
- 1 tsp Sesame seeds to your liking
- Turn stove on medium-high heat.
- Add the olive oil into the skillet
- Once the olive oil is warm
- Add in the thinly sliced chicken breast
- Add salt, pepper, and garlic to chicken breast
- Stir the chicken
- When brown add in brocolli and carrots
- Then stir in chicken broth, honey, sesame oil, and corn starch
- Add in onion, red peppers, or bell peppers chopped(optional)
- Stir until vegetables soften and mixture thickens