This easy crab and spinach dip is a must-try. It’s packed with a ton of creamy goodness. You can depend on this crab dip to make your taste buds extremely happy. Not, to mention how easy this appetizer is to prepare. It’s a one-bowl type of dish! Well, here I am getting all excited. Let’s make this crab dip.
What are the ingredients for this spinach dip?
Hot crab dip ingredients are so easy. In addition to that, the ingredients are things that you would have right in your pantry or refrigerator. The ingredient for this easy crab and spinach dip recipe is
Lump crab meat
Old bay seasoning
How to cook crab dip?
This easy crab and spinach dip recipe has real crab meat in it. Please stay away from the imitation crab meat. The crab meat I used already came pre-cooked so I didn’t have to cook it much more. The only thing I did was mix all the ingredients up in a bowl and spread the dip into a cast iron pan. Next, I placed the dip in the oven at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. Again, the crab meat already comes cooked in the package, so this is a difficult process.
How to make a crab dip recipe?
This easy crab and spinach dip recipe only consists of you dumping all of your ingredients into a bowl. Mixing those ingredients up well then add the ingredients into a cast iron pan. So, let’s start by preheating your oven to 400 degrees. Now gather all your ingredients. Next, in a bowl add in cream cheese, lump crab meat, shredded sharp cheese, green onion, chopped onions, and spinach. Secondly, add in your seasonings and mix everything up well. Lastly, add your mixture to a cast iron pan or an oven-safe pan. Lastly, sprinkle a generous amount of mozzarella cheese over the top.
Place in the oven for 20 minutes or until the top begins to brown. Take out the oven and enjoy.
What can I eat this crab dip with?
I paired my crab dip with some toasted chili garlic tortilla chips. This really was a good combination. I also toasted some French bread. In conclusion, I would go with a chip on this crab dip recipe.
Better when served hot
Serve with chips
In conclusion, if you enjoyed this easy crab and spinach dip recipe then you should check out my tequila sunrise cocktail. This would be a perfect game-day combo! Lastly, I hope you will come back next week for more amazing recipes. Above all, have a wonderful day!
Easy Crab and Spinach Dip
- 1/4 Cup Green onion To your liking
- 1/2 Cup Onion To your liking
- 1 Bag Baby Spinach
- 1 Tsp Olive Oil
- 8 oz Lump crab meat
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 1/2 Cup Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 Cup Sharp cheese
- 1 Tsp Pepper
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp Old bay seasoning
- 1 Tsp Lemon juice
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
- Gather all of your ingredients together
- In a pan on medium-high add in olive oil1 Tsp Olive Oil
- Once the pan is hot add in your baby spinach and allow to cook until wilted.1 Bag Baby Spinach
- Remove the spinach from the pan and pat dry as much as you can with a paper towel
- Chop spinach into pieces
- In a bowl add in your spinach and the rest of the ingredients except the mozzarella cheese1/4 Cup Green onion, 1 Bag Baby Spinach, 8 oz Lump crab meat, 8 oz Cream Cheese, 1/2 Cup Sharp cheese, 1 Tsp Pepper, 1 Tsp Garlic Powder, 1 Tsp Old bay seasoning, 1 Tsp Lemon juice, 1/2 Cup Onion
- Mix everything together well
- Add mixture to a cast iron skillet(I used a 6 inch cast iron skillet)
- Sprinkle your mozzarella cheese over the top and place in the oven foe 20 minutes1 1/2 Cup Mozzarella cheese
- Enjoy with chips