Quick and easy creamy chicken Alfredo is definitely one of those meals that will never get old. It is so easy and convenient. I find myself getting excited when I’m cooking this one-pot meal. I call it my less, mess dish.
What type of chicken to use?
When I am cooking chicken Alfredo, I always go for a fresh pack of chicken breast. Once, I clean my chicken breast, I make sure I tenderize my meat. My point for tenderizing my meat is to make sure, it’s easier to cook and digest.
What type of noodles to choose?
You can pretty much pair any type of noodles with chicken Alfredo because it really doesn’t matter but of course, I would recommend fettuccine noodles. So, your chicken Alfredo can be similar to Olive Garden!
Chicken Alfredo with broccoli
So, you don’t have to use broccoli in your chicken Alfredo, but it definitely adds a great taste to your meal. The broccoli also brings texture to your meal. I would definitely say go for it. You can use fresh broccoli or frozen broccoli florets.
How to make homemade chicken Alfredo?
To make this creamy chicken Alfredo is quite simple. Preparing this meal will take about thirty minutes of your time. Let’s, also remember it’s a one-pot meal. The first thing you will need to do is add olive oil or any type of oil to your pan (your preference). Next, add in your tenderized chicken breast. Once your chicken breast is cook, remove and add in your milk and pasta. Full ingredients and instructions will be listed below in the recipe card.
Quick and easy creamy chicken Alfredo
- 16 oz Fettuccine 8oz or 16oz
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 lb Chicken breast Sliced
- 1/2 tsp Salt or sea salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp Pepper to your liking
- 2 tbsp All-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup Milk whole milk
- 1/3 cup Heavy cream
- 1 tbsp Minced garlic to your liking
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 cup Parmesan
- 2 cup Broccoli fresh or frozen
- 1/2 tbsp Chicken seasoning to your liking
- Boil your noodles until al dente
- Turn pan to medium-high
- Add olive oil to the pan
- Add chicken breast and season with chicken seasoning
- Let chicken cook on both sides for 4 to 5 minutes
- Take chicken out the pan
- Add butter and minced garlic
- Add milk
- Add heavy cream and pepper then bring to a boil
- Stir in noodles and broccoli
- Turn the stove to medium-high
- Let cook for 10 minute or until broccoli is done
- Cute chicken breast and add to the Fettuccine
- Sprinkle parmesan over the meal