This stuffed chicken breast recipe is juicy and tender. Not to mention how easy this stuffed chicken breast recipe is. You can have this recipe prepared and on the table in minutes. Don’t believe me? Come see for yourself.
What ingredients do I use for this stuff chicken breast with spinach?
•Chicken breast– For this recipe use skinless and boneless breast. Try to purchase a pack of chicken breast that is about 2 pounds.
Cream cheese– adding cream cheese compliments the cheese and makes the inside of the chicken even creamier.
Seasonings– Placing in garlic powder, pepper, and creole seasoning gives the chicken breast even more flavor!
Spinach– Spinach is a great way to keep your
Cheese- The recipe calls for 3 different types of cheese (mozzarella, shredded Parmesan, and shaved Parmesan cheese.
Can I use any chicken beside chicken breast?
I would stick to only chicken breast on this recipe. If you try to use any other chicken it would be hard to stuff,
How to make stuffed chicken breast?
To make this recipe is simple.
Clean chicken: Always make sure you thoroughly clean your chicken breast.
Cut chicken: Place your hands over the top of your chicken breast, then take your knife and gently cut the chicken breast halfway.
Cream cheese stuffing: add your filling into the split chicken breast.
Brown chicken: Place chicken in a pan with olive oil. Brown both sides of the chicken.
Oven-baked- Preheat the oven to 425*F. Take the browned chicken and place it in the oven for 15-20. Use a thermometer to ensure the temperature has reached 170*F.
What side can I place with this stuffed chicken breast?
You can eat this spinach stuffed chicken recipe without any sides, but I added my Parmesan roasted broccoli on the side.
Stuffed chicken breast
- 4 large Chicken breast skinless
- 1/2 Tsp Sea salt
- 1/2 Tsp Black pepper
- 1 Tsp Garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
Creme cheese filling
- 8 Ounce Cream cheese
- 1 Cup Baby spinach Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 Cup Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 Cup Shaved Parmesan
- 10 Toothpicks
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees
- In a bowl add in your softened cream cheese, chopped spinach, and all 3 cheeses. Mix those ingredients up thoroughly.
- Split(cut) the chicken breast half way through. Then with a spoon add 1 tablespoon of the cream cheese filling into the split chicken.
- Place a pan on the stove on medium-high. Add in olive oil then place your chicken in pan until browned on both sides. Flip chicken 4 minutes in between.
- Take the pan off the stovetop and place in the oven for 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 170 degrees.