These stuffed lobster tails will have anyone you serve them to, stalking you and asking you to cook more. The best-stuffed lobster tails ever! I mean seriously they are just that delicious. These lobster tails are packed with the most delicious flavors. Your taste buds will honor your choice of food!! Boy oh boy!!
How to open lobster tails?
Lobster tails shells are so hard u would even compare it to somewhat of a turtle shell. Any-who, let me get to the point. The easiest way to cut a lobster tail is to simply get scissors, hold the lobster tail firmly in your hand with the tail facing away from you then cut in the middle underneath the shell. Once you have done that take a butter knife and separate the meat from the shell. Thoroughly wash afterward.
How to cook lobster tail?
Lobster tails are one of the easiest things you can cook!! You just need to take your lobster tails and season the meat with all the ingredients you like. So, placed melted butter, parsley, and a pinch of salt and pepper in a small cup. Once you have done that use a pastry brush to apply the mixture onto the meat in the lobster tail. Then place in the oven for 4 minutes. There you have it!
How to prepare the best-stuffed lobster tails?
To prepare the stuffing for lobster tails is quite simple. In a bowl add in lump crab meat, an egg yolk, mayonnaise, fresh chopped parsley, already cooked bacon, garlic powder, black pepper, onion powder, and old bay. Now, mix all the ingredients together and gently place the ingredients on top of your lobster tail. Make sure you have already been letting the lobster tails cook in the oven at a temperature of 375 degrees for 8 minutes before. Lastly, place the lobster tails back in the oven for another 20 minutes.
What can I serve these stuff lobster tails with?
In conclusion, you can serve these lobster tails with just about any side. My favorite to pair my lobster tails with would definitely be my roasted Brussel sprouts.
Find the full recipe below
The best-stuffed lobster tails
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp old bay seasoning
- 2 tsp parsley dried or fresh
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp butter melted
- ½ cup lump crab meat
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 slices bacon cooked
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a small bowl melt some butter and add 1 tsp parsley
- Next, take the butter mixture and brush over the lobster tail
- Add ½ tsp of kosher salt, pepper, garlic powder, and old bay to the lobster tail
- Place in the oven for 4 minutes.
The crab mixture
- In a bowl add in egg yolk, mayonnaise,1 /2 tsp of kosher salt, pepper, garlic powder, and old bay, crab meat, precooked chopped bacon, parsley, and lemon juice. t
- Mix all those ingredients together
- Spread gently over the top of the slightly cooked lobster tail
- Place lobster back in the oven for 10 minutes.