These stuffed lobster tails will have anyone you serve them to stalking you and asking you to cook more, whether for a special occasion or date night! These baked stuffed lobster tails are ever! I mean, seriously, they are just that delicious. These lobster tails are packed with the most delicious flavors. Your taste buds will honor your choice of food!! Boy, oh, boy!! The crab mixture over the lobster meat hard shell is a chef’s kiss! They pair exceptionally well with my broccoli. Well, enough of the bragging, let’s make this crab recipe.
What Are Stuffed Lobster Tails?
Stuffed lobster tails feature lobster meat topped with a rich and flavorful crab mixture. The tail shell is carefully opened and filled with a blend of lump crab meat, butter, spices, and other ingredients that complement the sweetness of the lobster. The result is a heavenly combination of flavors and textures that will leave you craving for more.
Why You’ll Love This Stuffed Lobster Tails
– The combination of tender lobster meat and savory crab stuffing creates a perfect balance of flavors.
– The dish is visually appealing, making it ideal for special occasions or a romantic date night.
– The recipe is easy to follow, ensuring a stress-free cooking experience.
– You can easily customize the stuffing to suit your taste preferences, allowing for endless variations.
Ingredients for Stuffed Lobster Tails
Lobster Tails: The star of this stuffed lobster tail dish, these tails provide the sweet, succulent meat that pairs perfectly with the crab stuffing. You can use any size or type of lobster, such as maine lobster. For instance. Honestly, it’s the easiest way to enjoy a restaurant-quality meal. Especially if you are on a low calorie diet.
Lump Crab Meat: Adds a rich and delicate taste to the stuffing, enhancing the overall flavor profile.
Mayonnaise: Binds the ingredients together and adds creaminess to the stuffing.
Lemon Juice or Lemon wedges: Provides a refreshing citrusy touch of lemon zest that complements the seafood.
Chopped Parsley: Adds a touch of freshness and color to the stuffing.
Garlic Powder: Enhances the flavor profile with its aromatic properties.
Melted Butter- The unsalted are salted melted butter(your preference) is used to spread the seasoning mixture over top of the shell.
How To Make Stuffed Lobster Tail?
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees. In a small bowl melt butter and add 1 tsp parsley1 Tablespoons Butter Next, add pepper, garlic powder, and old bay to the lobster tail1/2 teaspoon pepper,1 teaspoon Garlic powder,1 teaspoon old bay seasoning (mix well) take the butter mixture and brush over the lobster tail4oz Lobster Tail. Place in the oven for 4 minutes. Take out and sit to the side.
The crab mixture
2. In a bowl add in egg yolk, mayonnaise,1 /2 tsp of kosher salt, pepper, garlic powder, and old bay, crab meat, precooked chopped bacon, parsley, and lemon juice.1 Teaspoon Parsley,1/4 Cup Mayonnaise,1 Egg Yolk,1/2 cup Lump crab meat,2 slices Bacon,1 tsp Lemon juice
3.Mix all those ingredients together and spread gently on top of the lobster tails.
Place lobster back in the oven for 10 minutes. Enjoy
How to open lobster tails?
Lobster tails shells are so hard u would even compare it to somewhat of a turtle shell. Any-who, let me get to the point. The easiest way to cut a lobster tail is to simply get scissors, hold the lobster tail firmly in your hand with the tail facing away from you then cut in the middle underneath the shell. Once you have done that take a butter knife and separate the meat from the shell. Thoroughly wash afterward.
How to prepare the best-stuffed lobster tails?
To prepare the stuffing for crab stuffed lobster tail is quite simple. In a bowl add in lump crab meat, an egg yolk, mayonnaise, fresh chopped parsley, already cooked bacon, garlic powder, black pepper, onion powder, and old bay. Now, mix all the ingredients together and gently place the ingredients on top of your lobster tail. Make sure you have already been letting the lobster tails cook in the oven at a temperature of 375 degrees for 8 minutes before. Lastly, place the lobster tails back in the oven for another 20 minutes.
What can I serve these stuff lobster tails with?
In conclusion, you can serve these crab stuffed lobster tails with just about any side. My favorite to pair my lobster tails with would definitely be my roasted Brussel sprouts.
Find the full recipe below
The best-stuffed lobster tails
- 1/2 Teaspoon pepper To taste
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic powder To taste
- 1 Teaspoon old bay seasoning To taste
- 1 Teaspoon Parsley Dried or Fresh
- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 1 Tablespoons Butter Melted
- 1/2 cup Lump crab meat
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 2 slices Bacon cooked
- 4oz Lobster Tail I used a 4oz lobster tail but its completely your preference.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a small bowl melt butter and add 1 tsp parsley1 Tablespoons Butter
- Next, take the butter mixture and brush over the lobster tail4oz Lobster Tail
- Add pepper, garlic powder, and old bay to the lobster tail1/2 Teaspoon pepper, 1 Teaspoon Garlic powder, 1 Teaspoon old bay seasoning
- Place in the oven for 4 minutes. Take out and sit to the side.
The crab mixture
- In a bowl add in egg yolk, mayonnaise,1 /2 tsp of kosher salt, pepper, garlic powder, and old bay, crab meat, precooked chopped bacon, parsley, and lemon juice.1 Teaspoon Parsley, 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise, 1 Egg Yolk, 1/2 cup Lump crab meat, 2 slices Bacon, 1 tsp Lemon juice
- Mix all those ingredients together
- Spread gently over the top of the slightly cooked lobster tail
- Place lobster back in the oven for 10 minutes. Enjoy