Quick and easy parmesan roasted broccoli drizzled with olive oil and sprinkled with some sea salt to give it the perfect taste. This recipe is so delicious and irresistible especially when served with my easy bacon spinach stuffed chicken.
How roast broccoli?
This roasted broccoli recipe is so easy and convenient to make. Not to mention the quickness that comes with this recipe. The first thing you will need to do is thoroughly clean your broccoli and dry it. Place your broccoli onto a sheet pan and lightly drizzle olive oil over the broccoli. Lastly, sprinkle salt, pepper, and garlic powder over the broccoli. Place in the oven at 425 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
What toppings can be placed on broccoli?
This broccoli recipe along with so many other roasted vegetables recipes is so delicious when topped with Parmesan cheese, almonds, cherries, walnuts, and cranberries. You can literally put any topping you want on this recipe. I have another roasted veggie recipe with Brussel sprouts!
How long to bake easy roasted broccoli?
As, mentioned above preheat your oven to 425 degrees and allow your broccoli to cook for 20 to 25 minutes. If you like your broccoli a crisper to them, then I would proceed to cook 5 minutes more as needed.
Roasted broccoli recipe tips:
- Thoroughly wash and pat your broccoli dry. When you do this, you won’t have to worry about the broccoli not roasting when you place them in the oven.
- Try to cut all your broccoli into similar pieces. In doing this the oven will cook all your pieces of broccoli evenly. You won’t have some done and others not.
- Don’t go too heavy on the seasonings. Yes, sprinkle a generous amount but easy roasted broccoli can become very overpowering if you use too much seasoning. The roasted flavor gives it a delicious taste on its own.
If you enjoyed this parmesan roasted broccoli recipe. I know that you would love my oven-baked lobster tails! Well until next time folks.
easy parmesan roasted broccoli
- 1 ½ Pound Broccoli Florets Cut into pieces
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Sea salt To your liking
- 1 tbsp Pepper To your liking
- 1 tbsp Garlic powder To your liking
- ½ Cup Grated parmesan cheese To your liking
- Preheat oven to 425*F
- Cut broccoli florets into pieces
- Spread the broccoli florets over a baking sheet
- Drizzle the olive oil over the broccoli
- Sprinkle your salt, pepper, and garlic powder over the broccoli
- Place in the oven and roast for 20-25 minutes(roast until lightly brown)
- Take out the oven and sprinkle parmesan over broccoli