This baked salmon recipe is so sweet and tender. This honey garlic salmon literally melts in your mouth. The honey mix with the brown sugar is giving this recipe an out-of-this-world taste. Follow along with me as I create this oven baked salmon.
Ingredients for this easy salmon recipe is:
* Garlic Powder
How to make honey garlic salmon?
So, the first thing you want to do when making this easy salmon recipe is preheat your oven on broil. Next, in a bowl add your, butter (melted), minced garlic, soy sauce, and brown sugar. You want to mix those ingredients together well and set them to the side.
The next step would be to preheat your stove to medium-high. Add your butter into the pan and allow it to melt. Once you have done this go ahead and add your salmon into the pan. Make sure you have a pan that is oven safe so that you will be able to place your pan in the oven. I used a cast iron pan to make this baked salmon recipe.
Once you have your salmon into the pan begin seasoning the top of the salmon.
Lastly, pour that sauce mixture that you made over the top of your salmon. Allow cooking for 4 minutes on one side.
In a preheated oven on broil add your salmon in for 5 to 6 minutes. Allow cooking until the top is lightly browned. So, carefully remove from the oven. Place your lemon slices on the top and there you have it honey garlic salmon!
What sides can I pair the baked salmon recipe with?
You can pair this baked salmon recipe with just about anything. One of my favorite sides to cook with salmon is my roasted garlic butter green beans or my Brussel sprouts. When paired with any of these delicious recipes. Salmon is even better than before.
Frequently asked questions about salmon:
1)How do you keep salmon from drying out?
Allowing the salmon to cook in the oven at a gentle heat. This allows the salmon to stay moist. Also, I broiled my salmon but did not pass 5 to 6 minutes. Lastly, In doing this I was able to keep my salmon fillets nice and tender.
2) How to keep your salmon fresh?
I always say the best way to keep your salmon fresh is to purchase them fresh off the ice from someplace like Publix or a seafood market. If you can’t do that just make sure you keep your salmon in the refrigerator for no longer than two days at a cool temperature. Another, way to keep salmon fresh is by placing the salmon in an airtight refrigerator bag.
3)How to tell if salmon is cooked?
If you use a spoon or fork to lightly press down on the top of your salmon if its breaks apart. Your salmon is done but if it doesn’t just allow your salmon to cook a little while longer.
Lastly. If you guys enjoyed this recipe then check out my
Well, until next time folks
Honey Garlic Salmon
- 2 Salmon Fillets
- 1 Tsp Butter For pan
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Ground Pepper
- 1/2 Creole Seasoning
Honey Garlic Mixture
- 1 Tsp Soy sauce
- 4 Tbsp Butter Melted
- 1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Minced garlic
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- Lemon Sliced
- Fresh Parsley Chopped
- Preheat your oven to broil
- In a bowl add in your butter(melted), brown sugar, minced garlic, soy sauce, and honey.1 Tsp Soy sauce, 4 Tbsp Butter, 1 Tbsp Minced garlic, 1/2 Cup Honey, 1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- Mix those ingredients together well and set to the side.
- In a pan on medium-high, add in your butter.1 Tsp Butter
- Once the butter has melted, add in your salmon in the pan skin side down.2 Salmon Fillets
- Season the salmon1/2 Ground Pepper, 1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder, 1/2 Creole Seasoning
- Add your honey garlic mixture over the top of the salmon
- Allow the salmon to sear for 4 to 5 minutes or until the bottom of the salmon begins to change in color. **Don’t flip your salmon**
- After 4 minutes place your salmon onto the middle rack in the oven and allow to broil for 5 minutes or until your internal temperature reaches 145 Fahrenheit.
- Slice your lemon into thin wedges and place it onto the top of your salmon.Lemon
- Add Parsley for garnishFresh Parsley