These air-fried chicken wings are a super simple but delicious recipe that you can have ready and on the table within minutes. I made air-fried chicken wings with three different delicious flavors. These wings are packed with so many flavors and not to mention the variety. Let’s go ahead and make the best air-fried chicken wings.
How do I air fry wings?
The number one thing you want to remember when air frying chicken wings is to make sure you are not overcrowding the air fryer. If you overcrowd the air fryer. Your wings will not cook the correct way. Also, as a result of overcrowding the air fryer, the wings will not become crispy
What are the ingredients for these air-fried chicken wings?
Firstly, this recipe calls for three different flavors of air-fried chicken wings. The three flavors are pineapple honey wings, Buffalo wings, and honey bbq wings. The ingredients for these wings are as follows:
Pineapple Honey wings
Honey Air Fried Wings
Honey BBQ sauce
Buffalo Air Fried Wings
Frank’s Red Hot
Air Fried Wings Seasoning
How to make the best air fryer chicken wings?
The first thing to do is to grab up all your ingredients. Next, wash and clean your chicken. Secondly, thoroughly pat your chicken dry. You want to make sure your chicken is dry so that the seasonings will stick. Thirdly, add all your seasonings to your chicken and mix everything together well.
Lastly, if you have a preheat button on your air fryer, allow your air fryer to preheat. After, your fryer has preheated. Place your chicken wings in your air fryer. Make sure you don’t overcrowd the pan. Allow the chicken wings to cook for 10 minutes at 380 degrees. Once the 10 minutes is up flip the chicken on the other side and allow that side to cook for 10 minutes. The wings should be done. If you would like the wings crispier just allow them to cook a little longer. Make sure to continue to check on them.
What can I pair these air fryer chicken wings with?
**Tips on cooking in air fryer**
Never overcrowd your chicken wings
Preheat your air fryer
I hope you guys enjoyed this recipe. Until, next time folks.
The Best Air Fried Chicken Wings Recipe
Air Fried Wings Seasoning
- Chicken wings I used 13 wings for each wing recipe
- 2 Tbsp Baking powder
- 1 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
Pineapple Honey Wings
- 1/2 Cup Honey mustard
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 1/4 Cup Ketchup
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Pineapple juice
Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Melted Butter
- 1/4 Cup Buffalo Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- Your favorite BBQ sauce
- Preheat your air fryer
- Wash and clean your chicken thoroughly
- Add your chicken to a bowlChicken wings
- Add in all of your seasonings and mix the wings together well.2 Tbsp Baking powder, 1 Tsp Onion Powder, 1/2 Tsp Kosher Salt, 1 Tsp Garlic Powder, 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
- Place the wings in the air fryer, making sure not to overcrowd them.
- Cook the wings at 380 degrees for 10 minutes then open the air fryer and flip the wings on the opposite side for 10 minutes and they are done. For crispier wings continue to cook but please check wings periodically.
Pineapple honey wings
- In a bowl add in your honey mustard, honey, ketchup, sugar, and pineapple juice. Mix all those ingredients together well. Add the sauce onto the wings after they have cooked for 10 minutes in the air fryer. Place them back in the air fryer for another 10 minutes and enjoy.1/2 Cup Honey mustard, 1/4 Cup Honey, 1/4 Cup Ketchup, 1/4 Cup Sugar, 1/2 Cup Pineapple juice
- Choose your favorite BBQ sauce and add them onto the wings after they have cooked for 10 minutes in the air fryer. Place them back in the air fryer for another 10 minutes and enjoy.Your favorite BBQ sauce
- In a bowl add in your red hot buffalo sauce, melted butter, and honey. Mix everything together well. Add the sauce onto your wings and enjoy1/4 Cup Melted Butter, 1/4 Cup Buffalo Sauce, 2 Tbsp Honey