These chicken alfredo stuffed shells are so easy and quick. Creamy goodness with every single bite. This stuffed shells recipe is one that you will continue to make over and over again. The inside of the shells is stuffed with a ton of creamy goodness. Chicken and spinach just to name a few. If you liked this how-to make chicken alfredo stuffed shells recipe, then definitely check out my cheesy garlic bread!
How to make Alfredo stuffed shells?
This recipe consists of a lot of creamy Alfredo sauce with chopped chicken submerged in the sauce. The first thing we should always do is gather our ingredients. Gathering your ingredients allows you to focus on your recipe and not have to be fumbling for ingredients. Turn your stove on medium-high. Once your stove gets hot add in your olive oil and butter. Next, add in your seasoned chicken and allow the chicken to cook until done. Once the chicken is done take it out of the pot and begin to chop your chicken into small pieces. Place your chopped chicken in a bowl then add in your ricotta cheese, chopped spinach, Italian cheese, mozzarella cheese, cream cheese, a tad bit of salt, and pepper. Mix these ingredients together and add to your already cooked jumbo shells. In a casserole dish add your Alfredo sauce to the bottom.
How to make Alfredo sauce?
To make Alfredo sauce can sound a bit challenging but it’s quite easy once you begin making it. Turn your stove on medium. Once the pan becomes hot add in your butter and minced garlic, allow to meltdown. Next, add in your heavy cream then grated Parmesan cheese. Whisk all those ingredients together. Lastly, add in your cream cheese then garlic powder and pepper to taste. Allow cooking until the alfredo sauce for your chicken alfredo stuffed shells begins to bubble. Remove from the stove.
What type of chicken can I use for these cheesy chicken stuffed shells?
For this recipe, I used chicken breast. You can use skinless chicken thighs if you like or even chicken tenders. I just wouldn’t use any chicken that has bones in them.
Well until next time folks!
How To Make Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Shells
- 4 Chicken breast
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp Creole Seasoning
- 1 Tsp Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Tsp Olive Oil
Jumbo Shells Stuffing
- 1 Box Jumbo Shells
- ½ cup Baby Spinach
- ½ cup Ricotta
- ½ cup Cream Cheese
- 1 Tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp Mozzarella
- 2 Cups Heavy cream
- 1 cup Grated Parmesan Fresh
- Garlic Powder To taste
- Black Pepper To Taste
- 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 3 Tbsp Cream Cheese
- 1 Stick of Butter
- 1/2 Cup Mozzarella cheese
- 1 Cup Mozzarella
Chicken Breast Recipe
- In a bowl add in your cleaned chicken breast then add in all of your seasonings to the chicken. Massage the seasonings in well with your hands.4 Chicken breast, 1 Tsp Garlic Powder, 1 Tsp Creole Seasoning, 1 Tsp Black Pepper
- Preheat your stove on medium-high.
- Once hot add in your butter with olive oil.1 Tsp Olive Oil, 2 Tbsp Butter
- Add in your chicken breast and place a top over the chicken for 10-15 minutes. Allow the chicken to cook until there is no more pink inside or the internal temperature has reached 165 degrees.4 Chicken breast
- Begin cooking your jumbo shells(follow box instructions)1 Box Jumbo Shells
- Take your cooked chicken breast out of the pot and chop it into tiny pieces
Alfredo Sauce Instructions
- Turn your stove on medium.
- Once the pan becomes hot add in your butter and minced garlic, allow to meltdown. Next, add in your heavy cream then grated Parmesan cheese.2 Cups Heavy cream, 1 cup Grated Parmesan, 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic, 1 Stick of Butter
- Whisk all those ingredients together
- Lastly, add in your cream cheese then garlic powder and pepper to taste. Whisk until the cream cheese is dissolved.Black Pepper, 3 Tbsp Cream Cheese, Garlic Powder
- Add in mozzarella cheese(Optional)1/2 Cup Mozzarella cheese
- Once the Alfredo sauce begins to boil…..remove from stove
Alfredo Stuffed Shells
- Add the chopped chicken into a bowl then add in your chopped baby spinach, ricotta, cream cheese, sea salt, black pepper, and garlic powder. Mix these ingredients together well.1 Tsp Garlic Powder, ½ cup Baby Spinach, ½ cup Ricotta, ½ cup Cream Cheese, 1 Tsp Sea Salt, 1 Tbsp Mozzarella, 1 Tsp Black Pepper
- Add the mixture to your jumbo shells1 Box Jumbo Shells
- layer the bottom of the dish with Alfredo sauce(just enough to cover the bottom)
- Add your stuffed shells. Just enough to cover the bottom of the dish.
- Add the remainder of the Alfredo over the top.
- Sprinkle some mozzarella cheese over the top1 Cup Mozzarella
- In a preheated oven at 375 degrees. Add in your dish. Allow cooking for 25 minutes or until some of the top becomes a light brown
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes and enjoy