Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Inmar Intelligence and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RalstonGoldenRecipe
This quick and easy chicken fried brown rice is the perfect addition to your holiday menu. Sautéed chicken, sweet peas, carrots, and the Ralston Family Farms™ Golden Rice, 24 oz tossed all together! Yummy.
Type of rice I use for the chicken fried rice recipe
I use Ralston Family Farms Golden Rice because it’s sustainably grown, milled, and packaged at Ralston Family Farms. I used the Ralston Family Farms™ Golden Rice, 24 oz bag from Publix. They have a deal going on BOGO at Publix, buy one Ralston Family Farms Rice product, and get one free from 10/29 through 11/6. Products: RFF Red Rice (16 oz) RFF Purple Rice (16 oz), RFF Golden Rice (24 oz), RFF Natures Blend Rice (24 oz), RFF Jasmine Rice (24 oz), RFF Basmati Rice (24 oz).
This rice is not only non-GMO, but it’s also made in the USA. The golden rice is healthy and convenient. It’s also great for quick after-work or school night meals. I’m all about healthy and quick meals for my family. Check this out, every product purchased helps to fund the Ralston Family Farms charitable outreach foundation. They partner with Feed America to make meals available to families in need. In addition, their rice is great to consider for Fall recipes. It’s not too soon to start thinking about Thanksgiving recipes with Ralston Family Farms. If you would like to check them out here is the link!
Cooking the rice
Once you have cooked your rice, sit the rice in the refrigerator and wait for the rice to cool. As I mentioned in my shrimp fried rice recipe, if you cook the rice and then add the rice warm to the other ingredients you could possibly make the rice mushy and we don’t want that.
How to make chicken fried rice
This quick and easy chicken fried rice recipe is so easy and healthy. The only thing you will need to really do is prepare your chicken, rice, veggies, and eggs. I like to prepare all of my ingredients in the same pot, separately. I will continue about how to make the recipe down below in the recipe card.
If you want to remove the chicken and replace it with shrimp that will be perfectly fine. I have the perfect recipe that I think you will love (insert shrimp fried rice). Enough with all the talking let me let you get to whip up this recipe!
Also, for more delicious quick, and easy recipes follow me at www.ronalyntalston.com
All opinions are mine alone.
The following content is intended for readers who are 21 or older.
Quick and easy chicken fried brown rice
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil Make sure the pan stays greased
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- 2 Eggs Use as many eggs as you would like I personally used 2
- 1/2 cup Frozen Carrots and peas
- 1/3 cup Chopped green onions
- 1 pound Boneless chicken breasts Cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- Cook any rice of your choice. Once the rice is finished, sit rice in the refrigerator to cool off for at least 30 minutes. In doing this, it helps your rice not to become overcooked and mushy when you stir it in the rest of the ingredients.
- Scramble 2 eggs. If you like a ton of eggs you can always add more. Once eggs are scrambled to your liking take them out and sit to the side.
- Oil pan with vegetable oil. Then empty in the frozen sweet peas and carrots. Continue to stir around until cooked. It shouldn’t be long because they are already precooked.
- Keep pan oiled so food won’t stick. Not a ton of oil just enough to cover bottom of pan.
- Add in chicken and cook until finished
- Add in cool rice along with all the ingredients you cooked before; carrots, sweet peas, eggs, and chicken.
- Before stirring food together, add sesame oil, soy sauce, salt, eggs,black pepper, chopped and green onions.