This easy banana pudding parfait is a great no-bake banana pudding and that is what makes it perfect for the summer. It’s easy and packed with so much flavor. It’s the perfect addition to add at the family cookout for the perfect dessert after all those smash burgers!
Ingredients for no bake banana pudding
The ingredients for this southern banana pudding are so simple. I say this because this is also the same recipe for a beautiful bowl of banana pudding. I just made it into a parfait. The ingredients are banana, milk, sweetened condensed milk, whip cream, instant vanilla pudding, vanilla wafers, and granulated sugar. Those are all the ingredients. Simple right? Just wait until you you see how simple this recipe is to put together.
How to make banana easy pudding parfait?
The first thing in making banana pudding is to gather all your ingredients mentioned previously. Firstly, in a bowl add in your instant vanilla pudding. Secondly, add in your milk then stir the ingredients. Refrigerate the mixture for 5 minutes. Lastly, add your condensed milk into the mixture. Now, cut up your bananas and start to layer your parfait.
How do you layer banana pudding?
To begin you will need to crush some vanilla wafers or just put a couple of them in the bottom whole. Now, add in your pudding, then you whip cream. Next, add in some more crushed vanilla wafers and bananas. Repeat this process until the glass is full.
How long does this homemade banana pudding last?
It varies with banana pudding. If you place a lot of bananas inside the pudding, the bananas will begin to rotten. I wouldn’t eat after 2-3 days. If you use fewer bananas the pudding would probably last for 3 to 4 days and still taste pretty good. If you leave it for more than 3 days it will begin to get a watery consistency.
Tips on banana pudding parfait
• Don’t place too many bananas in your pudding. It will become soggy. The bananas will also rotten fast.
• Wrap your banana pudding with Saran Wrap to keep fresh longer.
• Place your pudding in the refrigerator for a couple of hours if you want the vanilla wafers to soften.
If you enjoyed this recipe then you will love my Oreo banana milkshake. Well until next time folks!
Easy Banana Pudding Parfait
- 1 11 oz Vanilla wafers
- 1 Medium banana
- 1 13 oz whipped cream
- 2 Cups milk
- 1 14 oz Sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Tsp Granulated sugar Optional
- 1 3.4 oz Instant vanilla pudding
- In a bowl add in your instant vanilla pudding
- Next, add in your 2 cups of milk and stir ingredients together until dissolved
- Sit in the freezer for about 5 minutes
- Take out of the freezer and add in the sweetened condensed milk(mix together)
- Slice your banana into circle pieces
- Begin to layer your parfait
- Crush your vanilla wafers or just put a couple of them in the bottom whole. Now, add in your pudding, then you whipped cream. Next, add in some more crushed vanilla wafers and bananas. Repeat this process until the glass is full