This easy Oreo ice cream cake is the ultimate summer dessert. This Oreo ice cream recipe is super easy to make, and it comes out so beautifully. Everyone will think that you purchased this Oreo cake from the store! This is one recipe that I am willing to bet you will be making repeatedly. It’s filled with some of the most incredible flavors. I mean come on who doesn’t love ice cream and Oreos. When you add the two together it’s incredibly tasty! Another word for this delicious dessert is Oreo ice cream sandwich cake. Either way you say it. This recipe is still delicious!!!
What are the ingredients for this Oreo ice cream cake recipe?
The grocery list for this recipe isn’t long at all. It’s quick, simple, and straight to the point. I can promise you that you will fall in love with this delicious chocolate dessert repeatedly. All the flavor combinations in this Oreo ice cream cake remind me of when I was a kid! My father would always take us to a place called Dairy Queen. They had some of the best ice cream ! Well, enough of my rambling. Let me give you these quick and simple ingredients.
Ice Cream Sandwiches
Chocolate Ice Cream
Can you believe that? Literally, 5 ingredients that you can find right in your local grocery store.
How to make the crust for Oreo ice cream cake?
Making the crust for this dessert is simple and straightforward. Get a blender and crush up about 20 Oreos. The only thing you will need to do next is add whip cream to a bowl then add in your crumbled Oreos. Mix those ingredients together well and there you have it.
How to make Oreo ice cream cake?
Firstly, I got this easy recipe from Tasty. To get this recipe started you will first want to gather all your ingredients. You want to line your dish with parchment paper. Once you have done so add in your chocolate ice cream and smooth the ice cream out. Next, place the ice cream in the freezer for 4 hours. Lastly, to a bowl add your whipped cream and crushed Oreos then mix. Take the cake out of the freezer. Lather that delicious Oreo mixture over the top of the cake. Lastly, add the remaining crumbled Oreos to the top. That’s it!
If you enjoyed this recipe, then you would love my Oreo banana smoothie milkshake. If you made this recipe please tag me on Instagram at @ronalyn_alston
- How To Make Chicken Lollipop (BBQ Flavored)
- How To Make Cheese Stuffed Meatballs
- How To Make Cajun Fries(quick and easy)
- How To Make Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Pasta
- How To Make Sticky Buns (caramel & pecans)
The Best Oreo Ice Cream Cake
- 6 Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 1 Container Chocolate Ice Cream
- 20 Oreos Family Pack
- 2 Cups Whipped Cream
- Parchment Paper
- Crush about 20 Oreos20 Oreos
- Line your pan with parchment paper.Parchment Paper
- Make sure you use enough parchment paper to be able to lift ice cream out of the pan. I used a 9.5 x 5-inch bread loaf pan but use what you have.
- Add in 3 ice cream sandwiches to the bottom of the pan. One which would need to be cut in half6 Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Add in 4 scoops of chocolate ice cream and smooth the ice cream out evenly1 Container Chocolate Ice Cream
- Add the other 3 ice cream sandwiches to the top of the ice cream
- Add another 4 scoops of ice cream and smooth it out
- Place in the fridge for 4 hours
- To a bowl add in whipped cream and crushed Oreos and mix well2 Cups Whipped Cream
- Add to the top of the ice cream cake and enjoy