Mardi Gras Pasta…Are you ready to make your next meal extra festive and fun? Mardi Gras is the perfect opportunity to bring a little bit of joy into your kitchen, whether you celebrate the holiday. This delicious creole-inspired dish is easy enough for anyone to make and will liven up any dinner party! With this simple recipe for Mardi Gras pasta, you can treat your friends and family to an unforgettable culinary experience that captures the unique flavor and spirit of New Orleans.
Why Should You Make Mardi Gras Pasta?
If you’re searching for an exciting dish to make at home that is sure to impress, look no further than Mardi Gras Pasta! Let’s talk about why you should make this New Orleans Cajun pasta!
Bursting with flavor-The ingredients and eye-catching colors that instantly catch the attention, this pasta recipe is a guaranteed crowd-pleaser. If you have never had it, you will be asking for seconds.
Customizable-Rich in flavor- Easy to customize, Mardi Gras Pasta has become a favorite go-to meal among those looking for something unique and fun. Add in some seafood and ham; it’s entirely up to you. Either way, this southern pasta will be unique.
Easy to Pair-I enjoyed this recipe with my fried chicken without buttermilk. That’s the significant part of this pasta. It can be enjoyed by itself or with other sides.
Ingredients You Will Need:
With this New Orleans Cajun pasta. We all can’t get enough of the beads, the parades, and the delicious food! Mardi Gras is a traditional holiday celebrated in Louisiana with great enthusiasm. One meal that always stands out for me during this special occasion is pasta – and not just any old pasta either…it has to be something special and delicious! Like this Mardi Gras pasta. So, if you’re looking to make your version from home or even host a Mardi Gras-themed night at your place, then look no further – I’m here to tell you exactly what ingredients you’ll need, so let’s dive right into these lists of ingredients.
The complete list of ingredients and measurements can be found below in the recipe card.
How To Make Mardi Gras Pasta
Kickstart your Mardi Gras feast with a voodoo pasta dish! This easy but flavorful voodoo pasta/Mardi Gras pasta is sure to be the highlight of any party. This voodoo pasta will add a kick of flavor to your Mardi Gras spread that everyone will love! Mardi Gras pasta is a unique and flavorful dish perfect for celebrating the festive season. Packed with Cajun-style spicy seasonings, fresh veggies, and your choice of protein, mardi gras pasta can satisfy any craving without compromising on taste. The zesty flavors combine to create an irresistible blend of traditional mardi gras spirit and comforting pasta goodness. Whether you serve it as an entrée or side. It is sure to delight everyone at the table with its bold and exciting flavor profile. Let’s get to making an easy dinner!
- Cook your noodle until al dente, then sit to the side.
- Chop your onions and bell peppers, then sit to the side.
- Next, cut your chicken meat into bite-sized pieces and season to taste.
Start by sautéing some shrimp, calamari, or fish fillets before putting together a sauce. Seafood will make this pasta 10xs better. All you need to do is top it with extra herbs or Parmesan cheese for freshness.
Add a mixture of cheeses. Make this a cheddar New Orleans Pasta!
Make it fun
Add in some colorful pasta. Let’s make this a festive New Orleans pasta!
Nothing sets the mood like pasta! With the option of adding colorful noodles, festive beads, and traditional spices, Mardi gras pasta is sure to give your taste buds an authentic experience. To make pasta of restaurant-quality caliber, you only need a saucepan and a pot for noodles.
Storing the excess can be tricky. The Fettucine in this pasta tends to get dry. Store in an airtight container then reheats for 45 seconds in the microwave when ready.
Pappadeaux pasta Mardi Gras pasta with Louisiana’s spicy flavors takes over with various distinctive dishes such as gumbo pasta, po’boys, jambalaya, and beignets, both savory and sweet. With musical entertainment providing an energizing energy to the scene, it’s not difficult to see why Mardi Gras provides one of the most unique and joyous experiences in all celebrations. Make sure your celebration is stocked with memories that will last a lifetime!
How To Make Mardi Gras Pasta
- 1 Lb Chicken Breast or Boneless Chicken Thighs Chopped into bite-sized Pieces
- 2 Cups Andouille Sausage Chopped into bite-sized Pieces
- 1 Lb Fettuccine Noodles Cook til Al dente
- Garlic Powder To Taste
- 3 Cajun Seasoning To Taste
- 1/2 Teaspoon Seas Salt To Taste
- 1/2 Red Pepper Chopped into bite-sized Pieces
- 1/2 Green Pepper Chopped into bite-sized Pieces
- 1/2 Yellow Pepper Chopped into bite-sized Pieces
- 1/2 Onion Chopped into bite-sized Pieces
- 1/2 Cup Scallions Chopped into bite-sized Pieces
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Cup Heavy cream
- 1 Cup Chicken Stock
- 1 Cup Mozzarella cheese
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes 10 to 14 Oz Can
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan cheese Sprinkle over the top
- Cook your noodle until al dente, then sit to the side.1 Lb Fettuccine Noodles
- Chop your onions and bell peppers, then sit to the side. We will be adding them to the pan later.1/2 Red Pepper, 1/2 Green Pepper, 1/2 Yellow Pepper, 1/2 Cup Scallions, 1/2 Onion
- Next, cut your chicken meat into bite-sized pieces and season to taste.1 Lb Chicken Breast or Boneless Chicken Thighs
- To a medium-low pan, add your butter. Allow to melt; add in your chicken. Allow the chicken to cook for 3 to 4 minutes, then add your andouille sausages.2 Tbsp Butter, 2 Cups Andouille Sausage
- Next, add in your peppers. Continue cooking meat until done or the internal temperature has reached 165 degrees.
- Next, Add in your tomatoes and stir. Immediately after add in your chicken broth, heavy cream, and mozzarella cheese, then stir.1 Cup Heavy cream, 1 Cup Mozzarella cheese, 1 Can Diced Tomatoes, 1 Cup Chicken Stock
- Season to taste, then place a top on and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.Garlic Powder, 3 Cajun Seasoning, 1/2 Teaspoon Seas Salt
- Sprinkle your cheese over the top.1/2 Cup Parmesan cheese