Buffalo chicken dip is so delicious and creamy. It’s a great recipe for winter, spring, summer, or fall. This recipe is so simple and is a crowd-pleaser. You won’t regret making this delicious bowl of comfort food!
What goes in buffalo chicken dip?
The ingredients for this dip recipe are as follows. Soften cream cheese, sharp shredded cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, ranch dressing, hot sauce, rotisserie chicken, green onions, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
That’s it! Simple right? Not, to mention I had half of the ingredients in my refrigerator.
What pairs well with this dip?
It’s so many different things you can pair with this buffalo chicken dip recipe that will taste amazing. Celery, tortilla chips, Doritos chips, crackers, and toasted bread just to name a few. Any of them would pair perfectly with this dip recipe.
How to make buffalo chicken dip?
To start off with this easy chicken dip recipe you will need to first gather all your ingredients. Firstly, take all the skin off of your rotisserie chicken. Once you have done so. Pull all the meat off and chop it into bite-size pieces. Secondly, put the chopped chicken into a bowl along with your softened cream cheese and seasonings. Mix these ingredients together until blended well. Next, add in your hot sauce, onions, and ranch.
Can I use any other chicken?
Yes, you can use other chicken. You can cook your own chicken breast. You can buy the chicken breast that comes in the can. All of which is a pretty good option to make the best dip you ever had.
If you enjoyed this recipe then check out my Cheese-filled garlic butter biscuits. I guarantee you are going to love them!
How to make buffalo chicken dip
Buffalo dip Ingredients
- 1 Rotisserie chicken store purchased or cooked
- 1/2 Cup Frank's Red Hot sauce
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- 1 Tsp Black pepper
- 1 Tsp Garlic powder
- 1 Tsp Onion powder
- 8 Oz Cream cheese Soften cream cheese
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese add more if you like
- 1 cup Sharp cheddar cheese add more if you like
- 1/2 cup Green onions for buffalo mixture and topping
- Buffalo dip
- Remove all the skin from the rotisserie chicken
- Next, begin to pull all the chicken from the bone. Making sure not to include any skin or bones. It should look somewhat shredded after you are done.
- Place shredded chicken in a bowl
- Add cream cheese to shredded chicken and mash and mix together until combined
- Next, add in Frank's Red Hot sauce, chopped green onions, ranch dressing, black pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Mix all those ingredients together until combined.
- Add the mixture to an oven-safe dish(I used a casserole dish). Smooth the mixture out.
- Add a few onions on the top, sharp shredded cheddar cheese, and mozzarella cheese.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the sides or brown