Creamy shrimp and lobster alfredo are my go-to, quick and delicious meal for my family. This is also a great meal if you’re craving seafood!!
Shrimp and lobster Alfredo
This shrimp and lobster alfredo are the perfect combinations for shrimp and lobster lovers. It’s just the right amount of fettuccine noodles, alfredo sauce, shrimp, and lobster. I got hungry just by writing that sentence. LOL. I fell in love with shrimp alfredo during my first visit to Olive Garden. The creaminess of the sauce paired with the sautéed shrimp was delicious! When I was in college, this was my meal of choice on the weekend. I ordered that meal so much I decided to try and make the recipe at home by myself.
What kind of shrimp to buy?
We all know the best kind of shrimp to buy is fresh shrimp from your local seafood market. However, we all don’t have access to one, so frozen shrimp in the bag will be just fine. I prefer large shrimp that has been cleaned and deveined.
Do you need a fresh lobster tails?
Not at all. I used about 3 small frozen lobster tails. The lobster meat taste is so pronounced when you sauté it. I used 3 lobster tails, but you will only need about 2 small lobster tails chopped into small pieces. Feel free to add more or use fewer lobster tails.
How to cook the shrimp and lobster?
I sautéed my shrimp and lobster on the stovetop. I added salt, pepper, and minced garlic into some butter.
Steps to cooking shrimp and lobster alfredo?
This is literally one of the easiest recipes I have ever made. You just need to boil your noodles in a pot with salt and butter until al dente. Drain the noodles and set them to the side until later. I sautéed my shrimp and lobster on the stovetop in butter that was seasoned with salt, pepper, and minced garlic. Once the lobster and shrimp are browned, remove from the pan and set to the side.
Steps to making Alfredo sauce
In the pan you sautéed the shrimp and lobster (to capture those flavors) on medium low stir in butter, minced garlic, flour, heavy whipping cream and milk. Add in Parmesan cheese along with salt and pepper. Stir and bring to a boil. Then add back in shrimp, lobster, and noodles. Stir until thoroughly combined.
Sprinkle parsley and parmesan cheese over the top and enjoy with my friends.
If you enjoyed this recipe then you will definitely enjoy my easy oven baked lobster tails
Must have shrimp and lobster Alfredo
- 16 Ounce Fettuccine pasta(uncooked)
- 12 Ounce Peeled deveined shrimp(uncooked)
- 2-4 Lobster Tails Depending on how much meat you would like
- 1 Tbsp Salt To your liking
- 1 Tbsp Pepper To your liking
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder To your liking
- 2 Tbsp Minced garlic To your liking
- 2 Tbsp Parsley To your liking
- 1 Cup Parmeasan cheese
- 3 Tbsp All-Purpose flour
- 6 Tbsp Butter
- 1 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1 1/2 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- Boil your pasta in a pot with salt and butter until al dente
- Drain the pasta , and set to the side
Shrimp and Lobster
- Turn stove to medium-low then add in butter
- Once butter has melt, add in shrimp and lobster
- Add seasonings(salt, pepper, and garlic) To your liking
- Continue to flip the shrimp and lobster until both sides are brown
- Take out the pan and set to the side
- In the same pan the shrimp and lobster came out of add, in butter
- Once butter has melted , add in minced garlic
- Slowly stir in the flour
- Slowly stir in the whole milk and the heavy whipping cream
- Once the mixture begins to heat up add in the parmeasan
- Add back in you pasta, then shrimp and lobster
- Mix together
- Add your parsley