These cheesy Panko Parmesan asparagus are not only delicious, but they make the perfect healthy snack. They are so crunchy and crispy your tastebuds will love them. So, without further ado let’s introduce these babies. LOL let’s go.
Why roast asparagus?
The reason I roast my asparagus is because I love the way the asparagus caramelizes in the oven. Leaving them with a crunchy taste. Roasting vegetables also help release the sugars. Leaving you with a delicious roasted vegetable.
What season is best for asparagus?
We all know the fruits and vegetables have seasons. You can definitely have them any time of year but they may not taste their best. Asparagus is their best from February to June. With April being the peak month.
How to roast asparagus?
Roasting asparagus is so simple and convenient. The only thing you will need to do is grab a sheet pan. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Once you have done that place your washed asparagus on the pan. Make sure all the asparagus are laying flat. Sprinkle some olive oil all over the asparagus. Once you have done that, season your asparagus. Sprinkle breadcrumbs over them. As much as you desire. Then place in the oven. Once they are done, grate cheese over the asparagus.
What can I eat with this cheesy panko parmesan asparagus?
I can eat my asparagus by itself. It’s just as good. Sometimes I will eat them late at night as a snack but when I do want to add some protein alongside them, I love to add my air fryer whole chicken or my turkey meatballs. Well, folks until next time.
Cheesy Panko Parmesan Asparagus
- 1 lb asparagus
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 tsp black pepper to your liking
- 1 tsp salt to your liking
- 1 tsp garlic powder to your liking
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees
- Place your washed asparagus on the sheet pan
- Make sure all the asparagus are laying flat
- Sprinkle some olive oil all over the asparagus
- Sprinkle your seasonings over the asparagus
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs over the asparagus
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes
- Grate the parmesan cheese over the asparagus