These chicken stuffed potatoes are one for the books. They are so delicious and filled with some amazing goodies. I’m talking, sour cream, bacon, chives, and let’s not forget the best of it then all juicy chicken!! You might want to stick around for this one.
How to cook juicy chicken breast?
To cook a juicy chicken every time is simple. I cook my chicken for these twice-baked potatoes on the griddle. The first thing I did was of course cleaned my chicken. The next is to turn the griddle to 350 degrees. Once the griddle got hot an add oil and butter to the griddle. I then placed the chicken and the griddle and seasoned both sides. I placed a pot top and the chicken and did not bother the chicken until about 15-20 minutes. After that, I took the top off and turn the chicken to brown on both sides. Lastly, I let the chicken sit for about 5 minutes to let all the juices flow through. Cut your chicken and enjoy. I used this same technique with my stuff chicken breast recipe. The only thing I did differently was cooked that chicken on the stovetop.
How to make twice-baked potatoes?
This recipe is so good but can take a bit of time but it’s so worth it. When you are making twice-baked potatoes to ultimately make loaded baked potatoes the only thing you need to do is preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Next, wash and dry your potatoes. Secondly, oil your potatoes and then sprinkle salt on your potatoes and place them in the oven. Take them out of the oven after 45 minutes. After, you stuffed with whatever ingredients you like. Bake again.
How to make stuffed chicken with potatoes?
Once you have baked the potato in the oven, slice the potato down the middle but not completely. Now, in a bowl add in all the inside of the potato along with sour cream, bacon, chicken, butter, pepper, salt, and paprika. Mix all those ingredients together. Once you have done so place the mixture back into the split potato. Add your cheese and butter on top then place back in the oven for about 10 to 15 minutes. Take the potato out and add your bacon and sour cream. That’s it. If you enjoyed this recipe you will love my stuffed chicken breast recipe.
Until next time folks
Chicken stuffed potatoes
- 2 Large Russet Potatoes
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 4 Slices Thick bacon
- 1 Cooked Chicken breast
- 2 Cup Sharp shredded cheese
- Salt to taste
- Clean and dry your potatoes then oil the outside of your uncook potatoe and rub with a pinch of salt
- Place your potatoe in the microwave for 6-8 minutes or bake in the oven at 425 degrees for 50 minutes.
- Once the potatoe comes out and cools down a little. Cut the potatoe down the middle and take a spoon and scrap the inside out and place in a bowl. Don’t take all the insides of the potatoe out. Leave some inside
- At this point your chicken and bacon should be cooked. I cooked my chicken on a griddle and bacon in the oven
- Once you have placed the potatoes in the bowl add in your salt, pepper, garlic powder, bacon, chicken, shredded sharp cheese, and sour cream then mix.
- Add the mixture back into the scraped baked potato skin. Then add your shredded over the top
- Place back into the oven until cheese melts. Take out and add bacon, chives and butter. Enjoy!