Creamy-crusted Parmesan chicken alfredo is so crispy, tasty, and cooked to perfection. This crusted chicken Parmesan recipe is so juicy and tender. It’s so satisfying and not to mention simple to cook.
What type of chicken can I use in this Parmesan-crusted chicken recipe?
For this crusted Parmesan chicken recipe the only chicken I would ever suggest you use is a fresh piece of chicken breast. Also, using chicken tenders and chicken thighs wouldn’t be ideal for this crusted chicken Parmesan recipe. Simply because they don’t hold the same shape you need to make this recipe.
How to make crusted Parmesan chicken?
To make this recipe you start off by first thoroughly cleaning your chicken. Once you have done that I want you to take a meat tenderizer and flatten your meat evenly. We do this so that the chicken will cook eventually. Next, you need to get 3 separate bowls. One with eggs, the other with flour, and the last one with Italian bread crumbs, parsley, and Parmesan cheese mixed together.
What can I pair this creamy crusted chicken Parmesan recipe with?
Well until next time folks…..chow
Creamy Crusted Parmesan Chicken Alfredo
- 1/2 Cup All purpose Flour
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp Parsley
- 1/3 Cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 Lb Skinless chicken breast
- 1 Tbsp Sea salt
- 1 Tbsp Black pepper
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Box Fettuccine
- 1 1/2 Cup Heavy cream
- 5 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Tbsp Minced garlic
- 1 Tsp Salt to your liking
- 1 Tsp Pepper to your liking
- 1 Tbsp Parsley chopped & fresh
- 1 Cup Shredded Parmesan
- 1 Cup vegetable oil
- Use a meat mallet to flatten your chicken evenly
- Add your seasoning front and back(rub all over chicken)
- In 3 separate bowls
- Add in your flour to 1 bowl
- Add in your eggs and parsley to one bowl and mix together
- Add in your Italian breading and Parmesan to one bowl and mix
- Take your chicken and first place in your flour
- Submerge in your eggs
- Lastly place in your Italian bread crumbs
- In a saucepan add in your vegetable oil(wait until the temperature reaches 350 degrees)
- Add in your chicken
- Fry on both sides for 4 minutes or until there is no pink inside(170 degrees Fahrenheit when checking with a meat thermometer) Take out pan
- In a separate saucepan on medium-high add in your butter and minced garlic
- Once those ingredients begin to melt down add in your heavy whipping cream, salt, pepper and stir
- Lastly, once the Alfredo sauce begins to boil add in your Parmesan cheese and stir
- Add in your cooked alfredo noodles and stir
- Add back in your crusted Parmesan chicken and top with parsley