Air fryer beef ribs should be on the table at your house tonight. These tender ribs can be cooked up and in your tummy within a decent amount of time! Your entire family will be smacking their lips and licking their hands asking for more!
Air fryer ribs are a rack of beef ribs that you season up to perfection, then toss in a preheated air fryer! For the best results of beef ribs in the air fryer, you will need to make sure that you have your air fryer preheated. Another good example of air fryer ribs is that they don't need to be cooked on the stovetop or the grill! The cooking process is seamless.
Not a long wait- So we all know that air fryer beef ribs are the best way to cook your spare ribs or any ribs for that matter. The cooking time is cut in half but not the flavor!
Seasoning Blend- The seasoning that comes together in this recipe comes from my dry rub beef rib spices recipe. It consists of brown sugar, kosher salt, and black pepper to give you that smoky flavor you look for in beef air fryer recipes.
Delicious Meal- this short ribs recipe has a tender interior with not a lot of excess fat. These bbq ribs can easily fit in the air fryer tray.
My dry rub seasoning- will make sure that you have your ribs seasoned up just right. One of the main ingredients is onion powder.
Beef Ribs- Try to make sure you have the beef ribs unthawed. Also, this recipe can be used for any other type of ribs such as Korean shorts ribs.
Olive Oil-using the olive oil will help blend in all of the seasonings on this beef rib recipe but also make them bone tender.
1. Preheat your air fryer to 400°F. Begin by preparing the beef ribs. If needed, remove the membrane from the back of the rib's(if need be) side for better flavor absorption. Make sure that the ribs are at room temperature.
2. Add a drizzle of olive oil. Next, season the ribs with my dry beef rub. Ensure both sides are evenly coated, gently patting the seasoning into the meat. If possible allow to marinate for 6 hours or overnight.
3. Place the seasoned beef ribs in a single layer inside the air fryer basket. It's important not to overcrowd the basket to allow proper air circulation.
4. Cook the ribs in the air fryer for approximately 25-30 minutes, flipping them halfway through the cooking time. Cooking duration may vary depending on the thickness of the ribs and your desired level of doneness, so adjust accordingly. If you prefer your ribs with a caramelized glaze, you can brush them with barbecue sauce during the last 5 minutes of cooking. This step is optional and can be skipped if you prefer a dry-style rib.
5. Once the beef ribs are cooked to your desired level of tenderness and flavor, remove them from the air fryer.
6. Allow the ribs to rest for a few minutes before serving. This resting period will help the juices settle and enhance the overall taste.
7. Serve the beef ribs hot and enjoy them with your favorite sides, such as roasted vegetables, cornbread, or a fresh salad.
Keep in mind that cooking times may vary depending on the size and thickness of the beef ribs, as well as the specific model of your air fryer.
Meat- you don’t have to use only beef ribs in this beef ribs in air fryer recipe. You can use pork ribs or even chicken ribs. It’s your preference. Also, air-fried beef ribs can be enjoyed as individual ribs or as a cut of meat, similar to prime ribs.
Paper Towel- You will need them to clean things up.
Air Fryer- I used a conventional air fryer but you can use the ones with the air fryer basket.
Cooking Utensils- you will need a fork, knife, and tong to pick up your beef ribs in the air fryer.
Airtight containers are a ziplock bag that will be perfect for storing your juicy ribs.
While both beef ribs and short ribs come from the same animal, they are actually different cuts of meat. Beef ribs are typically larger and come from the rib section of the cow, while short ribs are smaller and come from the lower rib area closer to the belly.
Beef ribs indeed have a thin membrane called the silver skin. It is a translucent layer that covers the bone side of the ribs. While some people prefer to leave it on for added flavor and moisture, it can also become tough and chewy when cooked. Many chefs recommend removing the membrane before cooking to ensure tender and delicious ribs.
In conclusion, cooking beef ribs in an air fryer is a great way to enjoy juicy and flavorful ribs with minimal effort. With the help of a meat thermometer, you can ensure that the ribs are cooked to perfection, resulting in tender meat that falls off the bone. Whether you're using baby back ribs or flavorful short ribs, air-frying allows for even cooking and the reduction of connective tissue, resulting in juicy beef ribs.
Well, until next time.
Last Updated on August 20, 2023 by Ronalyn Alston | Published: August 19, 2023
August 19, 2023