These delicious healthy spooky brownies are such a great addition to your holiday festivities! They are moist and packed with tons of flavor!
My kids and I love to sit around for Halloween and make creative and delicious Halloween snacks that we can enjoy while watching scary movies. So, this year we came up with these spooky Halloween brownies! We had a blast with this recipe for Halloween brownies! It’s not only delicious but it has less calories as well.
Halloween brownies ideas
We were brainstorming on what we should do for our Halloween recipe this year and all of a sudden it dawned on me, spooky Halloween brownies. I told my husband, he thought it was a great idea as well. We got our cookie cutters and our Halloween brownies recipe and got to work. We made skeleton skull brownies, bat brownies, and pumpkin Halloween brownies.
Halloween brownies from scratch
We did something brave this year! We made our brownies from scratch! Lol, I promise it’s super simple and quite easy. We wanted to try brownies that weren’t out of the box this time around.
Ingredients for these Halloween brownies
This recipe is so easy all you need is one big bowl, a hand mixer, and your ingredients! The first thing you need to do is add all your dry ingredients together. In the bowl add almond flour, cocoa powder, coconut sugar, baking powder, and salt. Then whisk all those ingredients together. Next thing is to melt down your chocolate chips, then add honey into the mixture. Now add all your wet ingredients into the melted chocolate with honey, coconut oil, eggs, and peanut butter into the bowl with the dry ingredients. Peanut butter is completely optional, I only use it because of my love for peanut butter!
Halloween brownies decorations
Once you have finished this healthy brownies recipe all you need to do is bake the brownies. Once cooled insert your cookie cutters and began to decorate your spooky Halloween brownies with colored icing, sprinkles, googly eyeballs, and anything else you would like to add.
If you liked this recipe then you will love my quick and easy chocolate cake!
- 1/2 cup melted chocolate chips Melt in the oven. Be careful not to burn chocolate. Continue to check periodically
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 cup coconut oil or vegetable
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar or white sugar to your liking but calories will change
- 1/4 cup peanut butter Optional
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup almond flour or coconut flour
- 1 box cookie cutters
- 1 Candy eye treats topping
- In the bowl add almond flour, cocoa powder, coconut sugar, baking powder, and salt
- Then whisk all those ingredients together
- Melt down your chocolate chip
- Add all your wet ingredients into dry ingredients
- coconut oil, honey, melted chocolate, eggs, and peanut butter into the bowl with the dry ingredients
- MIx with electric hand mixture until ngredients are completely combined
- Preheat oven to 350 degress
- Butter your pan and add in mixture
- Let bake for 20-25 minutes
- Place a toothpick in the brownie, if it come back dry your brownies are done
- Let cool for 10 minutes
- Once you have finished this healthy brownies recipe all you need to do is bake the brownies. Once cooled insert your cookie cutters and began to decorate your spooky Halloween brownies with colored icing, sprinkles, googly eyeballs, and anything else you would like to add.