Oreo banana milkshake are such a taste bud pleaser. It’s definitely a crowd-pleaser. At the same time, they are so easy and convenient. Especially for a mom like me! I’m sure all moms could use a quick, easy, and yet tasty dessert. We all have those days when we want something tasty yet easy to make, right? Well, look no further because this mama has you covered! So, wait no longer come on let’s jump right into this quick recipe.
What Is An Oreo Milkshake?
An Oreo banana milkshake is one of those quick and easy recipes that you didn’t know you needed. It’s filled with a ton of Oreos and frozen bananas. This makes the milkshake slushy and has a ton of extra flavor! There are only about 3 to 4 simple ingredients that you can add to or take away from.
Ingredients To Banana Milkshake
- Banana- Using frozen nana’s adds in texture and flavor. You can’t really go wrong with them in any smoothie.
- Milk- The milk is to help break down all of the ingredients.
- Ice Cream- I feel like I’ve never eaten an Oreo banana milkshake without ice cream added. I guess this doesn’t make things as healthy but I can tell you this your tastebuds won’t mind. Lol
- Honey- I used this as a natural sweetener. It plays a major role in the outcome of the consistency and taste. I mean who doesn’t love a little honey honey. 🍯🐝
- Whipped Cream- This is optional in this Oreo milkshake recipe but is definitely recommended so that you can ensure you receive all of the flavor.
How To Make An Oreo Banana Milkshake?
- This ultimate Oreo milkshake is so simple to make. Grab your blender and let’s get started!
- Put all your ingredients into the blender (ice cream, Oreos, honey, milk, bananas, and whipped cream).
- Once at a consistency you like, pour the ingredients into a glass.
- Serve with whipped cream on top! There you have it! Quick, simple, and delicious.
- Swap the ice cream out for yogurt if you are trying to create a healthier version of this oreo banana milkshake.
- The whole milk can be replaced with oat milk, silk milk, or even silk milk. It’s completely up to you.
- You can replace the honey with agave or some type of keto sweetener.
- Use frozen bananas to get a good consistency. Some may use ice but I personally never tried ice.
- To get more flavor smash some Oreos up and place them at the bottom of the cup.
- Another thing I like to do is place my milkshake in the freezer for an hour. Once you take it out you will have a delicious frozen treat! The girls and I cuddle up and watch a movie while we enjoy our delicious milkshakes.
If you like this ultimate Oreo banana milkshake sweet treat you will definitely enjoy my easy no-bake cheesecake. Something tells me you will love it! So, follow the link for this yummy recipe.
Oreo banana milkshake
- 2 Cups Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2/3 Cups Milk
- 10 Oreo Cookies or 20 Mini Oreo
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- Whip Cream Optional
- To a blender add in all of your ingredients and mix well.2 Cups Vanilla Ice Cream, 2/3 Cups Milk, 10 Oreo Cookies or 20 Mini Oreo, 1 Tbsp Honey
- Add more honey to taste.
- Top with whipped cream/Whip Cream