Pineapple surf smoothie is an excellent way to kick up your smoothie game. It’s filled with fruit like fresh kiwi, fresh pineapple, and whole milk to give it those tangy flavors. I like to think of this as the ultimate smoothie recipe! Its creamy texture will blow your mind with just a few ingredients to amp up any hot Summer or Fall day. Well, let’s get into making this delicious, healthy smoothie!
What Is A Pineapple Surf Smoothie?
Smoothie King created this smoothie, but I put my twist on this healthy smoothie! It’s a ton of fruits mixed with some orange juice to top things off. It also has ingredients like milk, but you can opt out of regular milk and use almond milk or coconut milk. It’s entirely up to you. Blend everything up, and you have a smoothie king copycat recipe! It’s perfect with a side of lobster tails!
Why You Should Make?
· Healthy Benefits – This smoothie king pineapple surf recipe is not only delicious on your taste buds, but the total carbs in this recipe are the perfect choice. We all know that carbs aren’t created equally. This tasty smoothie is an excellent source of vitamin C, nutrition facts, and heart disease.
· Natural Ingredients- You are using your fruit, which ensures that you know exactly what you put into your body and your calorie intake when making an easy homemade smoothie.
Ingredients You Will Need
Frozen Strawberries- Frozen strawberries will allow a perfect blend to your tropical drink, more excellent texture, and a creamier smoothie.
Pineapple Chunks- Using these will bring in a touch of sweetness to your
Milk- Using milk in your pineapple Surf Smoothie adds creaminess, nutrition, flavor enhancement, a smoother consistency, and easy digestion to smoothies.
Frozen Banana- Frozen bananas to a smoothie recipe adds natural sweetness, creaminess, and a thick texture.
Chopped Kiwi- Chopped kiwi to a smoothie recipe adds a refreshing and tangy flavor. Kiwi also provides a good source of vitamin C and fiber, making it a healthy addition to your smoothie.
Orange Juice- can add in that citrusy flavor. It can also add natural sweetness and a boost of vitamin C. The acidity in orange juice can help balance out the flavors of other ingredients in the smoothie.
Honey- is one of the main ingredients I add to all of my smoothies and can provide a touch of natural sweetness. It can enhance the overall flavor and make the smoothie even more flavorful!!
How To Make Pineapple Surf Smoothie
1. Grab your blender and add the pineapple chunks, ripe banana, milk, Orange juice, agave, and chopped kiwis.
2. At this point, If you want an extra touch of sweetness, you can add a tablespoon of honey or agave. But remember, moderation is key!
3. Now, blend everything until it becomes a creamy and luscious mixture.
4. Give it a taste test and adjust the sweetness or thickness by adding more honey or milk if desired.
5.Pour your Pineapple Surf Smoothie into a glass.
Greek Yogurt- You can use yogurt in the place of milk.
Milk- Use almond milk, coconut milk, or skim milk.
Agave Syrup- If you don’t have any agave on hand, you can always use honey in the place of the agave.
Turbinado sugar- also known as raw sugar. It can be used as a substitution in the place of the Agave nectar.
Pineapple juice- is an excellent substitute for the orange juice in this pineapple surf smoothie king recipe.
Protein- If you want a smoothie with a ton of protein, add whey protein or a scoop of vanilla protein powder to this strawberry pineapple smoothie. According to what type of protein you use, it can act as a natural sweetener in your strawberry pineapple smoothie.
You will need a blender and measuring cups to ensure that you are able to blend your fruits up properly. Also, using measuring cups will make sure you have the proper measurements and that your smoothie recipe turns out delicious!
Is smoothie king pineapple surf healthy?
The Pineapple Surf smoothie does have a bit of added sugar from the turbinado sugar. This means the calorie count might go up a tad. If you have any specific dietary needs or restrictions, check the nutritional info or chat with a healthcare pro.
Remember, my friends, moderation is key! While this smoothie is refreshingly tasty, enjoy it as part of a balanced diet. Sip it, savor it, and keep that beachy vibe alive!
Is smoothie King Pineapple Surf healthy
This pineapple surf smoothie is a one-of-a-kind smoothie that you will enjoy and continue creating repeatedly. With the tropical flavors and versatility, you can mix the ingredients and make this drink your own. This drink is also a perfect meal replacer and also a quick breakfast. The nutritional value isn’t too bad, either.
How To Make A Pineapple Surf Smoothie
- 1 Cup Frozen Strawberries
- 2 Cup Frozen Pineapple
- 1/2 Cup Frozen Banana
- 1 Kiwi Chopped)
- 3/4 Orange Juice
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Agave or Honey
- Grab your blender and add the pineapple chunks, ripe banana, milk, Orange juice, agave, and chopped kiwis.1 Cup Frozen Strawberries, 2 Cup Frozen Pineapple, 1/2 Cup Frozen Banana, 1 Kiwi Chopped), 3/4 Orange Juice, 1/2 Cup Milk, 2 Tablespoons Agave or Honey
- At this point, If you want an extra touch of sweetness, you can add a tablespoon of honey or agave. But remember, moderation is key!
- Now, blend everything until it becomes a creamy and luscious mixture.
- Give it a taste test and adjust the sweetness or thickness by adding more honey or milk if desired.
- Pour your Pineapple Surf Smoothie into a glass.