Crown royal cookies are a classic combination and a definite game-changer! They are mixed up together in a large bowl with unsalted butter, chocolate chips, and brown sugar. just to name a few of the ingredients. They are then baked up and served with crown royal infused. These crown cookies can be served at all your next adult family gatherings! Trust me it will be a boozy good time!! So, grab a bottle of crown royal, and let's get tipsy!! Lol
Crown Royal cookie is all so delicious dessert that combines the rich flavor of Crown Royal whiskey with the classic combination of a soft and chewy cookie for the highest quality. These cookies have a subtle hint of Crown Royal flavor, making them a perfect treat for whiskey enthusiasts. This is definitely one of those black people recipes! They are typically made with ingredients such as flour, salt, baking powder, softened butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, vanilla extract, eggs, and of course, a splash of Crown Royal whiskey. Let me give credit to my family from Charleston, South Carolina for this delicious crown recipe that we thoroughly enjoy during the holidays!
To make these mouthwatering Crown Royal cookies, you will need the following ingredients:
1. To a bowl add in all of your dry ingredients. Blend together well on low speed. All-purpose flour, salt, and baking powder.
2. To a separate bowl add your softened butter, brown sugar, and white sugar. Start blending and while doing so add in your eggs, vanilla extract, and crown royal. Blend things well.
3. Next, add the flour mixture into the bowl and blend together well.
4. Fold in your marshmallows, pecans, and chocolate into the bowl.
5. Scoop rounded tablespoons of dough onto the prepared cookie sheet, spacing them about 2 inches apart. Add a couple of extra pieces of chocolate chips and marshmallows before placing them in the oven.
6. Let chill for 45 minutes then bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes or until the edges of the cookies turn brown.
7. Let cool for 5 minutes and enjoy your delicious soft cookie.
I know that Crown royal has many different flavors so if you want to experiment with different flavors, here are a couple of variations you can try:
Instead of using Crown Royal whiskey in the cookies, you can consider the following substitutions.
If you happen to have any leftovers after the prep time from these crown royal cookies simply store them in an airtight container or a zip-lock bag.
A cold cup of water- Adding a cold glass of water will definitely help you to enjoy these cookies much better.
Homemade ice cream- adding ice cream to the mix of these crown royal cookies will definitely have your tastebuds jumping with joy. You can easily make that recipe by following the instructions here.
Well, until next time my beautiful people!
Last Updated on July 15, 2023 by Ronalyn Alston | Published: July 11, 2023
July 11, 2023