How To Make Fried Cauliflower?
Fried cauliflower is a recipe that is so simple and delicious. This recipe is on the healthier side but doesn’t take away from the delicious goodness of this fried cauliflower recipe. So, let me show you how to make fried cauliflower!!
What are the ingredients for this recipe?
The ingredients for this recipe are pretty simple and straight to the point.
Health Benefits of Cauliflower
Cauliflower has so many benefits. One of the most fascinating benefits to me is that it helps fight cancer. If that isn’t one good benefit by itself already! Cauliflower is also low in calories and high in nutrients. The benefits of health benefits of cauliflower are a good reason to love cauliflower. The taste is a plus as well I must add.
How to make fried Cauliflower
The first thing you will need to do is gather your ingredients all together. Next, wash and clean your cauliflower thoroughly. Secondly, cut the cauliflower off the stems. In a pan of boiled water add in your chopped cauliflower. Let them boil for 2 to 3 minutes. In addition, drain the water off of the cauliflower and pat dry the cauliflower. In a bowl add in your flour and season the flour. Mix the seasoning well with the flour. Next, add in your water and mix everything together. In a preheated pan of oil begin to add in your cauliflower and allow to cook until golden brown. Lastly, add your buffalo sauce. As a result, you will have the best-tasting fried cauliflower ever. I enjoy this cauliflower because they always taste so good!
How to make fried Cauliflower buffalo sauce?
I make the keto version of buffalo sauce just so I can keep my carb intake low. There are only about 3 simple ingredients for this recipe. In addition, Franks buffalo sauce melted unsalted butter, a pinch of salt. Lastly, all you would have to do is mix all the ingredients up together and there you have it keto buffalo sauce.
What can I pair this fried cauliflower with?
How To Make Fried Cauliflower
- 1 Cup All purpose flour
- Small head of cauliflower
- 1/2 Cup Cornstarch
- 1 Tsp Garlic powder
- 1 Tsp Black pepper
- 1 Tsp Creole seasoning
- 1 Cup Water
- Oil For Frying
- 1/4 Cup Buffalo hot sauce
- 1/4 Cup Unsalted butter Melted
- Sea Salt To your liking
- 2 Cup Boiling water For boiling cauliflower
- Preheat your oilOil
- Wash your cauliflowerSmall head of cauliflower
- Chop your cauliflower into bite sized pieces.
- In a pot add in 2 cups of water and bring to a boil2 Cup Boiling water
- Add your chopped cauliflower to the boiling water for 1 minute and then drain
- Sit them to the side
- In a bowl add in your flour and cornstarch1 Cup All purpose flour, 1/2 Cup Cornstarch
- Season your flour to your liking1 Tsp Garlic powder, 1 Tsp Black pepper, 1 Tsp Creole seasoning
- Add your water to the bowl and mix well1 Cup Water
- Next dip the cauliflower into the mixture, let excess drop off
- Add to the oil and allow to cook until golden brown
Keto Buffalo Sauce
- In a bowl add in your Frank’s buffalo sauce along with your unsalted melted butter and a dash of sea salt. Mix those ingredients together and add to your fried cauliflower1/4 Cup Buffalo hot sauce, 1/4 Cup Unsalted butter, Sea Salt