Peach juice during these hot summer months should definitely be a yes. Juicing peaches can always do the trick if you are craving a refreshing drink that perfectly captures the essence of peach season. Look no further than my homemade peach juice! Packed with natural sweetness such as pineapples making this drink burst with flavor. This peace juice is a delicious beverage that can be enjoyed on its own or used as an ingredient in cocktails, smoothies, and even desserts like peach cobbler. In this blog post, I will guide you through the simple steps to make peach juice using a cold press juicer. So, let’s dive in and discover the best way to enjoy the goodness of fresh peaches in a healthy way.
What is peach juice?
Peach juice is pure juice made from juicing fresh peaches that have been juiced to extract their natural flavors and nutrients. The great thing about peach juice is that you can add to or take away from this homemade juice. Unlike peach nectar juice, which contains added sugar and other ingredients. Homemade peach juice is definitely the pure essence of the peach fruit. It is a refreshing drink that everyone loves and can be enjoyed on its own or used as a base for other drinks of your choosing. I would also like to add that it can be enjoyed with just about any type of dish such as a patty melt or with a slice of cake.
Ingredients for peach juice
To make peach juice, you will need the following ingredients:
- Fresh peaches- Head to your local farmer’s markets. Try and grab unripe peaches. They are somewhat soft and not too hard. The harder peach tends to have less juice and you don’t want that. You can also use yellow peaches or white peaches.
- Pineapples– I recommend that you use pineapples that aren’t frozen. I used pineapples from the can, but you can definitely use a whole pineapple just remove the skin.
- Lemon juice or lime juice- Optional, for added freshness and to bring in that zesty taste.
- Ice cubes- (optional, for a chilled drink) If you don’t want any ice then you should place the fresh peach juice in the refrigerator to chill.
- Fresh Mint Leaves- You can definitely add in some fresh mint leaves just for a taste of mint or basil leaves.
Full list of ingredients below in the recipe card
How To Make Peach Juice
Step 1: Cut your peach ensuring to remove the core in the middle. You can leave the skin on or remove the skin. It’s completely up to you.
Step 2: Add your peaches and pineapple to the juicer.
Step 3: If you prefer lemon juice add in along with any sweeteners of your choice. Mix the juice well. Serve with cold ice or without. Top with mint leaves and enjoy!
While the basic recipe for peach juice is simple and delicious, you can get creative and experiment with different variations.
Peach Mango Juice- For a tropical twist, you can add a splash of mango juice to your peach juice. If you prefer a tarter flavor, consider blending in some orange juice. The possibilities are endless, so don’t be afraid to get creative and make your own unique blend.
Maple syrup or simple syrup– If you are looking for added sweetness add in some maple syrup or simple syrup. This will definitely spruce your drink up. You can also drizzle in some honey.
White Grape- Add in a splash of white grape juice to create s citrusy taste.
Strawberry peach juice- Add in some delicious, juiced strawberries or simply add the strawberry in add eat them as you go!
If you don’t have access to fresh peaches, you can use frozen peaches instead. You will only need to make sure to thaw them before juicin. Also, if you don’t have a juicer, you can use a blender, or food processor to puree the peaches and strain the juice.
Mango- If you don’t have peaches for juicing peaches, but happen to have fresh mangos those will work just fine. You can really use whatever pure fruit you would like.
Equipment You Will Need For Juicing Peaches
Juicer– To make you will need a juicer. A cold press juicer, also known as a masticating juicer, is recommended for the best results. Cold press juicers extract juice by slowly crushing the fruit, preserving more nutrients and flavor compared to high-speed juicers. However, if you don’t have a juicer, you can still make using a blender method or a steam juicer, or an immersion blender. The blender method involves blending the peaches and straining the juice, while the steam juicer uses steam to extract the juice from the fruit.
Mason Jars- Use a mason jar to store the peaches for a longer shelf life. Anywhere from 4 to 6 months which is pretty good for staying fresh..
Health Benefits Of Juicing Peaches
In addition to its delicious taste, it also offers a tremendous amount of health benefits. So, peaches are a good source of vitamin C, which supports a healthy immune system and promotes collagen production. Juicing peaches is a plus because they also contain antioxidants that help protect against stress and inflammation. When you make your own at home, you can enjoy these health benefits without any added sugars or preservatives.
In conclusion, making homemade peach juice is a simple and enjoyable process that allows you to savor the natural sweetness of fresh peaches. Juicing peaches can definitely be a fun process. Whether you choose to use a cold press juicer, or blender method, or steam. The result will be a refreshing peach juice drink that captures the essence of peach season and some.
Well, Until next time folks.
How To Make Peach Juice (Quick and Easy)
- 3 to 4 Fresh Peach
- 1 Cup Pineapples
- 1 Teaspoons Sugar Optional
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon juice Optional
- 1 Cup Ice
- Cut your peach ensuring to remove the core in the middle. You can leave the skin on or remove the skin.3 to 4 Fresh Peach
- Add your peaches and pineapple to the juicer.1 Cup Pineapples
- If you prefer lemon juice add in along with any sweeteners of your choice. Mix the juice well. Serve with cold ice or without. Top with mint leaves and enjoy!1 Teaspoons Sugar, 1 Teaspoon Lemon juice, 1 Cup Ice