This delicious Cajun butter sauce is always the talk of the seafood boil parties that take place at my house. I served this tasty sauce along with my cajun seafood boil recipe. When you put these two together, your tastebuds will be thank you!!
The sauce itself is so easy to make and takes only about 10 minutes of your time. Well, enough of my rambling. Let’s get into this recipe!!
What are the ingredients of this Cajun butter sauce?
The ingredient in this sauce is easy and straight to the point, just like I like recipes.
How to make Cajun butter sauce for seafood?
Making this Cajun butter sauce for a seafood boil or any other meal is easy. The only thing you need to do is get a saucepan. Turn the stove on medium-high. Once your stove heats up, add in your salted butter. When the butter begins to melt slightly, add in your chopped garlic, chili sauce, and your seasonings. Mix everything together well and let simmer for about 5 minutes. There you have it.
*Make sure you allow your sauce to simmer. Don’t miss that step. Allowing the sauce to simmer really gives the flavors time to mingle with one another. Give you some of the most amazing tasting sauce you have ever had!
Heating the sauce
This sauce is easy to warm up. You can warm this sauce up in the microwave for about 15 to 30 seconds. You should be good to go after that. Just drizzle it onto your seafood boil or whatever meal you pair with this sauce.
What can I pair this Cajun butter sauce with?
You don’t have to pair this sauce with my seafood boil. You can add this sauce to so many other things to give it a good burst of flavor. This sauce can be drizzled over roasted broccoli or my cajun lobster tails, just to name a few. Well, that’s it for now, folks!!
If you like this recipe, then please don’t hesitate to tag me on Instagram at @ronalyn_alston.
- How To Make Chicken Lollipop (BBQ Flavored)
- How To Make Cheese Stuffed Meatballs
- How To Make Cajun Fries(quick and easy)
- How To Make Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Pasta
- How To Make Sticky Buns (caramel & pecans)
How To Make Cajun Butter Sauce
- Turn the stove on medium
- Once your stove heats up add in your butter.
- When the butter begins to melt slightly add in your chopped garlic, sweet chili sauce, and your seasonings. Mix everything together well and let simmer for about 3 minutes. There you have it. The most delicious Cajun butter sauce!